Recent Posts

Friday

{Fabulous} Unique Wedding Dresses

Dresses to make you swoon. Oh me oh my. I say time and time again on {TWS} I could loose hours to Etsy, my favourite one stop design source. And today they haven't let me down. Oh no, KHCFDesign is San Francisco based company their bio is...
San Francisco based full time designers and seamstress. We can customize your gown if given the proper photo's, and while your gown may have slight variations and differences, you will be getting the dress you LOVE at the quality and price you LOVE!
How fabulously spot on. Their creations listed on their Etsy shop are to die for! Utterly gorgeous, fabulously unique and so darn cheap! £270 for the dress below, okay!




{xoxo}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...